- 1984 born in Buenos Aires (ARG)
- 2015- University of Applied Sciences Trier, Dept. Gemstone and JewelleryDesign.IdarOberstein, DE. Currently MFA student
- 2013 – 2014 University of Applied Sciences Trier, Dept. Gemstone and Jewellery Design. Idar-Oberstein, DE. One semester as exchange student
- 2011-2014 Massana School. Barcelona, ES. Bachelor in Artistic Jewelry Design
- 2006-2010 IUNA. National University of Fine Arts. Buenos Aires, AR. Fourth year at Restoration and Conservation of Artistic and Cultural Patrimony Degree
Exhibits in public art collections
- 2016 DAAD Graduation Grant. Scholarship
Ariadne Stipendium. Scholarship Univ. Trier (GER)
- 2015 Deutschland Stipendium. Scholarship.Landesstipendium – Scholarship.
- 2016 BKV Prize Finalist Candidate
- 2015 Bundesverbandes Kunsthandwerk e.V. Selected as Junior member.
BKV Prize Finalist Candidate
- 2014 BKV Prize Finalist Candidate
- 2013 2013 Marzee Graduation Show (NL). Selected for representing Jewellery Department from Escola Massana (ES).
- international exhibitions
- 2017 To The Point. Back of brooches, by Daniela Malev
- 2016 New Necklaces, by Nicolas Estrada. Promopress.
- 2015 Sur O No Sur. Silver Festival exhibition catalogue.
Current Obsession Magazine, The Spell of the rebels. Special edition.
Triple Mortal, exhibition catalogue.
- 2014 Marzee Graduation Show, exhibition catalogue.
NSAIO 5- Neuer Schmuck aus Idar Oberstein, exhibition catalogue.
- 2013 Petium, Thesis Catalogue. Papallona/Mariposa/Butterfly- The Metaphore Of Life In Contemporary Jewellery, exhibition catalogue
- 2012 The Jewel Book, Stitching Kunstboek
- 2011 New Earrings, by Nicolas Estrada. Promopress.
Use A Book, Libri i Proggeti.