- Degree in Anglo-American Studies, Faculty of Letters, Lisbon University
- 1986 completed Jewellery Course at AR.CO in 1986
- 1987-1997 teachning at AR.CO
- 1987-1997 part of the gallery/workshop team Artefacto3
- 1991 Supervised a post-graduate course in Industrial Design, in the area of jewellery, at the University of Oporto
- 1993 curated the exhibitio “Ilegítimos, Jóias Portuguesas Contemporâneas”
- 1998 founded Galleria Reverso at Lisboa
- 1997 from the Fundação Oriente to research Indian Traditional Jewellery techniques
- Has regularly taken part in individual and collective exhibitions in Portugal and abroad.
- International Crafts Year Book, Martina Margetts, ed. Thames & Hudson, 1990. Iconografia do Design em Portugal no séc. XX, Centro Português de Design.
See all objects by Paula Crespo
brooch “round of pearls”Paula CrespoNr. 118904
BraceletPaula CrespoNr. 118903
NecklacePaula CrespoNr. 118902
ringsculpturePaula CrespoNr. 118901