- Degree in Anglo-American Studies, Faculty of Letters, Lisbon University
- 1986 completed Jewellery Course at AR.CO in 1986
- 1987-1997 teachning at AR.CO
- 1987-1997 part of the gallery/workshop team Artefacto3
- 1991 Supervised a post-graduate course in Industrial Design, in the area of jewellery, at the University of Oporto
- 1993 curated the exhibitio “Ilegítimos, Jóias Portuguesas Contemporâneas”
- 1998 founded Galleria Reverso at Lisboa
- 1997 from the Fundação Oriente to research Indian Traditional Jewellery techniques
- Has regularly taken part in individual and collective exhibitions in Portugal and abroad.
- International Crafts Year Book, Martina Margetts, ed. Thames & Hudson, 1990. Iconografia do Design em Portugal no séc. XX, Centro Português de Design.