Dear friends of the Slavik Gallery,
For thirty years now we have brought knowledge, passion and commitment to the beautiful task of propagating art jewellery. Every single one of our unique pieces is the work of an outstanding artist.
OUR ARTISTS CELEBRATE FANTASY, LIFE AND INDIVIDUALITY!
Especially in this exceptional period of time, it is an important priority for us to keep the gallery operating as a source of strength and joy and to stay with you to give you courage through the enjoyment of art.
For the year 2021 we wish you confidence in the future, trust, boldness, strength and happiness. We will be very happy to see you at the gallery in the coming year. And for those in distant lands throughout the world, we are always at the ready to send you positive and creative energy in the form of fine art jewellery.
With warmest good wishes
Renate Slavik and Jutta Pietsch
- Jewellery for good luck and happiness 3 Feb - 20 March 2021Michael Becker, Brigitte Bezold, Susanne Elstner, Birgit Hagmann, Nicola Heidemann, Gerti Machacek,
Stefano Marchetti, Petra Zimmermann
- World jewellery 24 March - 29 May 2021Joaquim Capdevila, Elisabeth J. Gu. Defner, Kaori Juzu, Helfried Kodré, Stefano Marchetti, Bruno Martinazzi, Per Suntum, Annamaria Zanella
- Jewellery desire 2 June - 31 July 2021Rike Bartels, Ralph Bakker, Alexandra Brachtendorf, Stephan Hampala, Anna Heindl, Mirjam Hiller, Kazumi Nagano, Letizia Plankensteiner, Jacqueline Ryan
- many – faceted 16 Sept - 23 Oct 2021Margit Jäschke & Georg Dobleropening and VIENNA CITY GALLERY WALK
Thursday, 16 Sept 2021, 6 - 9 pm
The artists will be present.
- Jewellery, utensils and tapestry 28 Oct - 20 Nov 2021Isolde Baumhackl, Michael Becker, Ulla & Martin Kaufmann, Franka Lechner, Ulrike ScribaThursday, 28 Oct 2021, 6 - 8 pm opening
Artists will be present.
- Winter journey 24 Nov 2021 - 29 Jan 2022artists of the galleryartist´s talk with I.Baumhackl and F.Lechner
Saturday, 27 Nov at 3 pm
presentation: Claudia Lehner - Jobst