Dear friends of the Slavik Gallery,
We are happy to report that we have survived the past year in good shape – thanks to the creativity of our exceptional artists and your unfailing enthusiasm and loyalty.
Now we are looking forward to the year 2022, hoping and trusting that you will once again draw strength, energy and joy from our outstanding art jewellery.
Thirty years ago, Ed and Tomas Hoke gave our gallery a timelessly wonderful architectural home – which is absolutely appropriate, because quality is timeless!
For this we are deeply grateful – and also for the wealth of wonderful works of jewellery art that you can also find on Instagram. We look forward to seeing you again soon at our ‘jewellery museum of the future’ on Himmelpfortgasse.
We stand at the ready round the clock to despatch jewellery to you all over the world.
For 2022 we send you our very best wishes – with trust, confidence and joy!
Renate Slavik and Jutta Pietsch
- Winter journey 23 Nov 2022 - 28 Jän 2023artists of the gallery
- Morning Gift 1 Feb - 11 MarchMichael Becker, Letizia Plankensteiner,
Jacqueline Ryan, Erika Leitner
- Whispering Jewellery 15 March - 29 AprilSarah Cossham, Anna Heindl, Nicola Heidemann, Petra ZimmermannThursday, 16 March 2023, 4 to 8 pm Sarah Cossham and Nicola Heidemann are present.
- Jewellery art and tapestry in the stream of time 3 May - 10 JuneRike Bartels & Michael Becker
Franka Lechner, tapestry
- Hommage to Annamaria Zanella 14 - 17 June 2023in memory of Annamaria
- Jewellery Art in the starry starry night 21 June - 29 JulyYlenia Deriu, Stephan Hampala, Mirjam Hiller
- Twogether 14 Sept - 14 Oct.Margit Jäschke & Georg Dobler
- rendez-vous 18 Oct - 11 NovSusanne Hammer & Wolfgang Rahs
- Winterreise 22 Nov 2023 - 27 Jan 2024artists of the gallery