Dear friends of the Galerie Slavik!
Buoyed up by the wonderful events of our jubilee year we are now embarking upon a spectacular and promising firework display of jewellery in 2017. Every year our artists prove their creative potential anew with outstanding pieces of jewellery art.
The two catalogues “Jewellery City Talk” and “Winter Journey” offer a comprehensive survey of our artists` fascinating creativity. We will be happy to ship your orders to any destinations in the world.
Wishing you a wonderful 2017 and looking forward to your visiting us soon!
Yours most sincerely,
Renate Slavik and Jutta Pietsch
- Jewellery Symphony and Colours Galore 22 March - 29 April 2017Georg Dobler, Nicola Heidemann, Heidemarie Herb, Margit Jäschke, Helfried Kodré, Gerti Machacek, Silke Spitzer27 April 2017, 4 - 9 p.m. Finissage/ tour of the galleries
- Jewellery art and feathery finery 7 February - 17 March 2018Ralph Bakker, Maria Baumschlager, Rike Bartels, Jiro Kamata, Birgit S. Metzger, Anna Heindl a.o.On Thursday, 1 February 2018 opened until 9 p.m.
- Jewellery art – sinergie 22 March - 28 April 2018Heidemarie Herb & Helfried Kodréopening: 22 March 2018, 6 - 8 p.m. The artists will be present.
- Inspired by nature/ culture 3 March - 16 June 2018Melanie Nützel & Petra Zimmermannopening: 3 March 2018, 6 - 8 p.m. The artists will be present.
- Art Jewellery in the starry starry night 20 June - 28 July 2018Rike Bartels, Floor Mommersteeg, Margit Jäschke, Jiro Kamata a. o.On Thursday, 5 July 2018 opened until 9 p.m.
- Winter journey 21 Nov 2018 - 2 Feb 2019artists of the gallerytalking jewellery: 24 Nov 2018, 3 p.m.
Interviewer: Claudia Lehner-Jobst
On Thursday, 6 Dec 2018 opened until 9 p.m.