Dear friends of the Galerie Slavik!
Buoyed up by the wonderful events of our jubilee year we are now embarking upon a spectacular and promising firework display of jewellery in 2017. Every year our artists prove their creative potential anew with outstanding pieces of jewellery art.
The two catalogues “Jewellery City Talk” and “Winter Journey” offer a comprehensive survey of our artists` fascinating creativity. We will be happy to ship your orders to any destinations in the world.
Wishing you a wonderful 2017 and looking forward to your visiting us soon!
Yours most sincerely,
Renate Slavik and Jutta Pietsch
- Jewellery Art and Feather Finery 8 Feb - 18 March 2017Gudrun Arp, Maria Baumschlager, Susanne Elstner, Birgit S. Metzger, Salima Thakker u.a.16 Feb 2017 at 6 p.m. artist talk with Gudrun Arp, Susanne Elstner and Birgit S. Metzger
- Jewellery Symphony and Colours Galore 22 March - 29 April 2017Georg Dobler, Nicola Heidemann, Heidemarie Herb, Margit Jäschke, Helfried Kodré, Gerti Machacek, Silke Spitzer27 April 2017, 4 - 9 p.m. Finissage/ tour of the galleries
- Knocking on Heaven`s Door 4 May - 17 June 2017Annamaria Zanella & Renzo PasqualeOpening; 4 May 2017 6 - 8 p.m. The artists will be present.
- Summer Jewellery Festival 21 June - 29 July 2017Rike Bartels, Alexandra Brachtendorf, Anna Heindl, Alejandra Solar a.o.
- International Jewellery Art 1 Sept - 9 Sept 2017artists of the gallery
- Italian Jewellery Art 14 Sept - 14 Oct 2017Maria Rosa Franzin & Gigi MarianiOpening: 14 Sept 2017, 6 - 8 p.m.
- Jewellery Art 19 Oct - 18 Nov 2017Michael BeckerOpening: 19 Oct 2017 6 - 8 p.m.
- Winter Journey 22 Nov 2017 - 3 Feb 2018artists of the galleryartist talk with Tomas Hoke on 25 Nov 2017, 3 p.m.