Dear friends of the Slavik Gallery,
as the year 2017 hastens to its end, we can look back on a series of wonderful exhibitions and new encounters. In Munich I was privileged to deliver a eulogy in honour of the outstanding artist Michael Becker when he was presented with a coveted Danner Foundation prize. Seeing our gallery’s artists receiving recognition and honours at the highest levels is for me a source not only of exhilarating joy and pride but also, more importantly, of energy and motivation for the realization of our visions. For making this possible I wish to thank all those who have been treading the path with us, whether for many years or only a short time, keeping us company and giving us inspiration.
We wish all of you a wonderful 2018! Even now we are looking forward to your visiting us here in Vienna or on www.galerie-slavik.com.
With warmest greetings,
Renate Slavik and Jutta Pietsch
- Jewellery art and feathery finery 7 February - 17 March 2018Ralph Bakker, Maria Baumschlager, Rike Bartels, Jiro Kamata, Birgit S. Metzger, Anna Heindl a.o.On Thursday, 1 February 2018 opened until 9 p.m.
- Jewellery art – sinergie 22 March - 28 April 2018Heidemarie Herb & Helfried Kodréopening: 22 March 2018, 6 - 8 p.m. The artists will be present.
- Inspired by nature/ culture 3 March - 16 June 2018Melanie Nützel & Petra Zimmermannopening: 3 March 2018, 6 - 8 p.m. The artists will be present.
- Art Jewellery in the starry starry night 20 June - 28 July 2018Rike Bartels, Floor Mommersteeg, Margit Jäschke,
Jiro Kamata a. o.On Thursday, 5 July 2018 opened until 9 p.m.
- Photography and art jewellery 20 Sept - 13 Oct 2018Julia Wesely, Isolde Baumhackl, Bruno Martinazzi,
Elisabeth Heine, a.o.opening: 20 Sept 2018, 6 - 8 p.m.
Artists will be present.
On Thursday, 4 Oct 2018 opened until 9 p.m.
- Shine bright like a diamond 18 Oct - 17 Nov 2018Alexandra Brachtendorf & Alejandra Solaropening: 18 Oct 2018, 6 - 8 p.m. The artists will be present.
On Thursday, 8 Nov 2018 opened until 9 p.m.
- Winter journey 21 Nov 2018 - 2 Feb 2019artists of the gallerytalking jewellery: 24 Nov 2018, 3 p.m.
Interviewer: Claudia Lehner-Jobst
On Thursday, 6 Dec 2018 opened until 9 p.m.